Well to start things off I made a bucket list of all the things that I want to do before I die. Yes, I got the idea from the movie “The Bucket List” but I really don’t want to wait until I’m diagnosed with some terminally ill disease or I’m in my seventies or I win the lottery. I am going to do my best to accomplish all of these things in the next twenty years.
1. To visit every state in the US.
2. To visit every continent.
3. To learn spanish.
4. To learn how to play the drums.
5. To learn how to belly dance.
6. To jump out of an airplane.
7. To go on a missions trip.
8. To become a prayer volunteer for the radio station KSBJ.
9. To become a certified aerobic instructor.
10. To learn how to play tennis.
11. To do a biking charity marathon.
12. To have my house paid off.
13. To become a personal trainer.
14. To be involved in a spanish ministry.
15. To go on a rollerblading adventure trip.
The purpose of my blog is to: 1) keep myself focused, 2) encourage myself, and 3) hopefully get encouragement from other people.